Sunday, March 24, 2013

Concept Mapping

This week, we worked on concept mapping in order to consider a module objectives and activities and assessments associated with the module.  Since I am in redesign, and some of this content overlapped from the ID course, I mapped out objectives from an already existing module for my redesign process of a course that is running for the very first time this term.  This map includes some, but not all, of the objectives associated with this module.  It is something that made me focus on the assessments tied to the activities, and this may change in the future.  This is a draft of the map. I wait for feedback.

Click on the image to enlarge.
 

I had feedback, and I attempted to revise....I wait again for more feedback....

Click on the image to enlarge.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment